Cadets 2015

For those of you that don't want to deal with Periscope or want to listen again after it expires, I'm working on uploading to youtube right now..

• Like 1

You can still view it under yeaguy's recents. It's just the closer. But wow does it sound amazing

The difficulty of the music is insane and the final chords of their closer sounded really well balanced, and LOUD. They're producing amazing volume for a corps that hasn't had their first competition yet.

Yeah it's pretty fantastic at this point. Can't wait to hear how they will sound with the drill incorporated.

You can still view it under yeaguy's recents. It's just the closer. But wow does it sound amazing

The difficulty of the music is insane and the final chords of their closer sounded really well balanced, and LOUD. They're producing amazing volume for a corps that hasn't had their first competition yet.

Can I do this on my laptop? I only have a Galaxy S5 and they do not have the Periscope app.

For those of you that don't want to deal with Periscope or want to listen again after it expires, I'm working on uploading to youtube right now..

Thanks! Do you also have yesterdays?

Edited by Luke4496

Can I do this on my laptop? I only have a Galaxy S5 and they do not have the Periscope app.

I believe it is only a part of the iOS ecosystem.

Unfortunately not, it expired before I thought of recording it.

I believe it is only a part of the iOS ecosystem.

Oh well I gave up on my iPhone last August.

Unfortunately not, it expired before I thought of recording it.

Not a big deal I'll see it all soon anyway haha! Thanks for uploading the closer to YouTube though!