Cadets 2015

happened?

Ahh, the famous countdown to New Year's... which I first saw on the field from the 1985 Bayonne Bridgemen and their "Christmas in July" show.

TEH BLOO COATZ STOLL ITT!!!! :tounge2:

Thanks. I did not know that. Does video of that show exist?

I doubt it. I don't even think they made the top 25 that year.

I went looking for it and Bridgemen Alumni association says a copy can't be found.

One of the present Cadets' battery is the proud son of two Bridgemen who marched those two shows.

I went looking for it and Bridgemen Alumni association says a copy can't be found.

One of the present Cadets' battery is the proud son of two Bridgemen who marched those two shows.

What years did they march Bayonne?

I might volunteer but I don't know how to record it. And they disappear from Periscope after 24 h, so if Gabe or anyone else didn't record them in time, there's probably 10 videos from the last week that are "gone". But it's not like there won't be more.

I haven't looked into it much, but on iPhone id imagine you'd need to jailbreak in order to record what's on the screen. I think it's a lot easier to do on android.

It's much easier to record streams with a computer. There's plenty of software available to accomplish this, including browser plug-ins. Screencastify works really well for Chrome users.

I generally only upload the official Thursday ones ( this week it's on Friday). But I can upload all the off-shoot ones if I get any requests (just send me a PM). Looks like the last few ones expired already though :(

No jailbrake, apple has built in screen recording on the Mac just for iPhones (through QuickTime, just requires a wired connection ). Pretty good uncompressed quality too (but we're limited to periscope's streaming quality)

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 1