Cadets 2015

Ballad and Waltz are much more WGI so I think they're certainly on the right track design wise.

This corps sounds really, really good for June.

Holy crap.

This corps sounds really, really good for June.

Holy crap.

yup. Very good.

The program staging seems to be very good as well. It is going to be fun watching this develop all summer!

I'm not a smart man, Jen-nay... but in regards to the secret performance on June 15th that Hop alluded to:

Those wishing to get an advance look at the all-new DCI Live! platform will have the opportunity to do so during a special free webcast on Monday, June 15.

Edit: Looks to be Troopers and Madison for that webcast. Maybe Cadets will pop in?

Edited by chaddyt
  • Like 2

Ballad and Waltz are much more WGI, so I think they're certainly on the right track design-wise.

I'm curious to know more about what, in your opinion, makes a design more WGI. I know very little about the WGI style (or styles).

I'm curious to know more about what, in your opinion, makes a design more WGI. I know very little about the WGI style (or styles).

staging is more theatrical - like blocking - vs. traditional drill

Thing with the Cadets program this year is (so far) it seems to combine traditional fast music & drill with some very theatrical segments

Could be interesting to watch develop...

• Like 1

The ballad and Waltz is more staging as opposed to the first part of the show which is intense drill. It's a nice balance, IMO
  • Like 2

staging is more theatrical - like blocking - vs. traditional drill

Thing with the Cadets program this year is (so far) it seems to combine traditional fast music & drill with some very theatrical segments

Could be interesting to watch develop...

I'm glad someone explained it because I have no WGI experience.