Cadets 2015

Any word on the posting of the livestream?

I follow Gabe on youtube and as far as I know, he hasn't posted it yet. I'm sure he's working on it though.

The corps sounds very strong for this time of year.

That middle section is nice. I'm interested in seeing the whole product on the field. So far this is looking to be the show to beat, imo.

• Like 1

Any word on the posting of the livestream?

I follow Gabe on youtube and as far as I know, he hasn't posted it yet. I'm sure he's working on it though.

Technical difficulties with Periscope + YouTube but here's the second stream. The audio and video will briefly stutter near the beginning.

Anyone with the periscope app able to view Hop's first stream? It just won't play at all for me.

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 1

Technical difficulties with Periscope + YouTube but here's the second stream. The audio and video will briefly stutter near the beginning.

Anyone with the periscope app able to view Hop's first stream? It just won't play at all for me.

I'm having a problem viewing his stream as well. I thought maybe it was my iPhone.

I'm having a problem viewing his stream as well. I thought maybe it was my iPhone.

Darn. I'll keep trying before it expires.

On the plus side, I figured out how to remove comments and hearts! lol

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 1

Darn. I'll keep trying before it expires.

On the plus side, I figured out how to remove comments and hearts! lol

Lol so did I.

On another note, I really hope they put Jay Bocook's ending back in. I love that ending.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Not gonna lie, I did get some enjoyment out of the hearts in the first broadcast tonight when Hop was just sitting there with his mouth open, and it looked like they were all flying into his mouth.

Edited by zachariaswmb
  • Like 4