Cadets 2015

That's pretty sick

• Like 1

DIEZ!!!

The corps will spell out DIEZ in the drill as the ten bulls are released, ten banners are unfurled of ten 1 year olds, ten members pose on the ten platforms, the guard changes into ten unique costumes, the drum major reappears dressed as our tenth President John Tyler, the ten Cadets DCI Championship trophies are hoisted by the ten snare drummers as the corps holds the last note for ten seconds while all the Cadet fans and alumni at LOS hold up "10" signs!

Too much?

Not yet. If they add the following 10 silk screens to the back of the field with these pictures on them, the ending should be perfect:

10th President

10_john_tyler.jpg

10th State

map.GIF

No. 10 worst state in America to make a living in 2015. (According to USA Today)

map.GIF

Current 10th Tallest building in the world (Zifeng Tower) ( 10th highest number, #9 was a tie)

xzifeing_1426771368e11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

The 10 Commandments...

10-commandments-block.jpg

United States $10 bill.

ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg

Canadian $10 bill ( One of the many beautiful $10 Canadian/Canadien notes)

canadian%20dollar%2010%20reverse.jpg

10€ Note

10EuroSchein.png

10 on Dice

dice-10-header.jpg

Finally a 10 movie,

10_Things_Soundtrack.jpg

The Coup de grâce would be for each silk screen to be carried from right to left during the frenzy of music and motion in front of them... That would be Yowzers good!

[Yes, I'm totally kidding and trying to be humorous.] I totally love the show this year and I'm rooting for them to take the gold!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Cadets have won 10 DCI World Championships too.

On Finals Night this year in Indy, after most of the entire the show is about the number " TEN ", they will unfurl a large banner in their closer that will say across it :

" Eleven ?????? "

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Wow. Bravo!!!!

Not yet. If they add the following 10 silk screens to the back of the field with these pictures on them, the ending should be perfect:

10th President

10_john_tyler.jpg

10th State

map.GIF

No. 10 worst state in America to make a living in 2015. (According to USA Today)

map.GIF

Current 10th Tallest building in the world (Zifeng Tower) ( 10th highest number, #9 was a tie)

xzifeing_1426771368e11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

The 10 Commandments...

10-commandments-block.jpg

United States $10 bill.

ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg

Canadian $10 bill ( One of the many beautiful $10 Canadian/Canadien notes)

canadian%20dollar%2010%20reverse.jpg

10 Note

10EuroSchein.png

10 on Dice

dice-10-header.jpg

Finally a 10 movie,

10_Things_Soundtrack.jpg

The Coup de grâce would be having each for each silk screen to be run from right to left during the frenzy of music in front of them... Yowzer!

[Yes, I'm totally kidding and trying to be humorous.] I totally love the show this year and I'm rooting for them to take the gold!

This MUST be at Clifton because I remember saying how good that toss looked when I was sitting in the stadium.

Oh...that's a toss. I just figured the Cadets staff figured a way to get the flags to just hang there in the air. :augen51:

• Like 1

I made it back in time to see them put the brass to the drill, but then I had a meeting so I had to leave as the percussion were joining.

I think it is excellent...fast and a lot of motion, but I had the nagging thought that they are leaving themselves a little space to, as Emeril would say, "kick it up a notch" at the very ending, for champs. Did not see the guard or percussion though.

• Like 2

I made it back in time to see them put the brass to the drill, but then I had a meeting so I had to leave as the percussion were joining.

I think it is excellent...fast and a lot of motion, but I had the nagging thought that they are leaving themselves a little space to, as Emeril would say, "kick it up a notch" at the very ending, for champs. Did not see the guard or percussion though.

MikeD, I hereby ban you from having any more meetings or work related activities.

Your primary job on this earth for the next few days is to report on the progress of Cadets' new closer.

• Like 5

MikeD, I hereby ban you from having any more meetings or work related activities.

Your primary job on this earth for the next few days is to report on the progress of Cadets' new closer.

Secondeded