Cadets 2015

Excellent point! It needs to be an X-pull.

• Like 1

@George: Isn't that where two Xs collapse into one X? I think what Charlie was asking for was to begin with an X and end up from one side of the field to another.

Edited by wallace
  • Like 1

"And the Corps Uniforms -- Steve Trull at DeMoulin has been a saint for the last years. From the craziness of 2011, to the launch of Cadets2 DeMoulin has made it possible for us to try to enhance the production value of the Cadets. The Cummerbunds in 2014, the two uniforms in 2011, the Change to All Cream in 2012 – they are life savers!!!!!

So … we have two options this year.

And do know, the Color change for the Cadets will last for 7 performances only.

The uniforms, used for these 7 shows will"

Confirmed

• Like 1

"And the Corps Uniforms -- Steve Trull at DeMoulin has been a saint for the last years. From the craziness of 2011, to the launch of Cadets2 DeMoulin has made it possible for us to try to enhance the production value of the Cadets. The Cummerbunds in 2014, the two uniforms in 2011, the Change to All Cream in 2012 – they are life savers!!!!!

So … we have two options this year.

And do know, the Color change for the Cadets will last for 7 performances only.

The uniforms, used for these 7 shows will"

Confirmed

I need to find a helmet so my head doesn't explode when/if the uniform change takes place...

• Like 1

I need to find a helmet so my head doesn't explode when/if the uniform change takes place...

Maybe you could use one of their shakos

• Like 1

Relax...They were due for a off show. Was wondering when..glad it happened last night. It's out of their system. They appeared tired and probably were. Hope they get rested up to "BEAT SOME XXX TONIGHT !!!!!!!" :tounge2::muahaha::grouphug::babies:

Relax...They were due for a off show. Was wondering when..glad it happened last night. It's out of their system. They appeared tired and probably were. Hope they get rested up to "BEAT SOME XXX TONIGHT !!!!!!!" :tounge2::muahaha::grouphug::babies:

Looks like I missed out on a lot last night. What. Happened.???