Cadets 2015

The color vision here doesn't bother me. The pin job makes me twitch, though.

Yep - no top pin on the cumberbund it looks like. I didn't think they pinned anymore?

This pic must be from an older year. Oh the memories of getting my uniform pinned before a show.

Can't wait until Thursday night. I just hope the thunderstorms won't be an issue.

I'm worried about the weather Thursday. Forecasts are for rain - maybe severe. Hope there is no rain out.

we'll all be like these guys

giphy.gif

Channel3 will be the gal giving serious side eye. (truly the best part of this gif)

• Like 2

This has probably been discussed elsewhere in this 436-page thread ....

Finally had the AHA moment this week, realizing what the random flag numbers are in the ballad.

217 ... 406 ... 523 ... 91

• Like 2

I'm worried about the weather Thursday. Forecasts are for rain - maybe severe. Hope there is no rain out.

I know. 60% chance all day but they're calling for scattered so hopefully they will miss the stadium or don't last very long.

Yep - no top pin on the cumberbund it looks like. I didn't think they pinned anymore?

This pic must be from an older year. Oh the memories of getting my uniform pinned before a show.

Oh man! They don't pin anymore?? I've been out of things for a while, I guess. I miss the pin in too, getting that real custom fitted look, all while balancing and dodging everyone else getting dressed on the bus. Good times.

Looks like the fellow is flirting with a blow out, doesn't it? Ahh, the lost art of the safety pin...

Which reminds me of when I marched. The boxers I had were so long you could see the bottom hem through the pants. So, I had to roll my undies up in the front and pin them to the waist band to take away the visible panty lines. Changing into uniform I looked like I was wearing a diaper.

• Like 1

Hop said they were getting new shoes so I'd bet the pants are not going to be cream.

Hop said they were getting new shoes so I'd bet the pants are not going to be cream.

Same cream pants, neon green shoes and socks. :crazy:

• Like 1