Cadets 2015

Lead trumpet, I love high notes haha :)

Ah, hehe.

I play clarinet and have been practicing on the baritone.

I could try trumpet, but I dunno, it makes my head feel like it's going to explode. ;lol

I auditioned for Cadets color guard 1997 and was offered a spot but I chickened out and I didn't take it. I had never marched color guard before and was too scared. Several of my best friends at the time marched in the guard that summer. It was a decision I have regretted ever since.

• Like 1

I auditioned for Cadets color guard 1997 and was offered a spot but I chickened out and I didn't take it. I had never marched color guard before and was too scared. Several of my best friends at the time marched in the guard that summer. It was a decision I have regretted ever since.

I LIVE for that color guard!

• Like 1

Both you guys better audition next year, or else I'm gonna drive out to both your houses and scream at you like Shia.

:peek: You'll never find me.

• Like 1

I LIVE for that color guard!

Those were the days...

DUDE!!!!!! You should have done it!! 1997 is one of my favorite shows and I loved the guard. I wish I had auditioned for 1997 as well, but I didn't feel I was good enough at the time.

I was offered a spot on the Colts cymbal line in 1993, and I decided to pass. They made finals for the first time ever that year. That was a regret I will always have.

DUDE!!!!!! You should have done it!! 1997 is one of my favorite shows and I loved the guard. I wish I had auditioned for 1997 as well, but I didn't feel I was good enough at the time.

We drove from the middle of Indiana to that little school in Teterboro NJ for camp over Thanksgiving weekend. I was a senior in high school and nearly crapped myself when April offered me a spot.