Cadets 2015

I'll just say this...

Those uniforms are totally bad*ss....

On anyone other than The Cadets.

• Like 1

Just wishing they were a bit louder. Their 2013 corps was extremely loud...Why is it Crown is so much louder at high impact points than everybody else?

De que? In San Antonio they were noticeably louder than everyone else (except maybe SCV, and that's debatable).

Mike

I think considering a main emphasis for this change was the 10th element: Neon, there is a distinct lack of neon in the show!! The lime green in the guard costumes gets lost in the green of the grass and the flags seem quite mutted. Was really hoping some neon In the corps uniform. Maybe that's yet to be revealed? (Or am I too hopeful?)

Of course (and I don't know if this has been posted previously in this thread), neon is actually a colorless gas. And when electric charge passes through it (such as neon sign in a bar), it glows reddish-orange, not green.

So the whole schtick about "neon green" being chosen because of it's elemental number just doesn't hold water anyway. What we think of as "neon green" has nothing to do with actual 10th element Neon. It's just chartreuse, really.

• Like 3

Of course (and I don't know if this has been posted previously in this thread), neon is actually a colorless gas. And when electric charge passes through it (such as neon sign in a bar), it glows reddish-orange, not green.

So the whole schtick about "neon green" being chosen because of it's elemental number just doesn't hold water anyway. What we think of as "neon green" has nothing to do with actual 10th element Neon. It's just chartreuse, really.

omgahhhhh

6lsjGOL.jpg

• Like 1

Just wishing they were a bit louder. Their 2013 corps was extremely loud...Why is it Crown is so much louder at high impact points than everybody else?

I thought Bluecoats were louder than Crown.

• Like 1

Colorless...So what your getting at... Is that cadets should be invisible?

But then their uniform would just be copying INT's!

I'm sorry, I'm still new enough that it's still funny to me...

I thought Bluecoats were louder than Crown.

More speakers