Cadets 2015

Seemed like cadets had a strong showing tonight... It will be interesting to see the scores.

I'm happy to hear that. How did the guard look?

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

Guard looked good on Blurry periscope, lol

So no idea really...

• Like 2

Does anybody think Cadets come out finals night in at least white pants (if not the entire old color scheme) to help their GE score? It's clear their GE Visual scores are hurting since the change.

I doubt they will. After all this hype about the all black, i'm sure they're gonna ride it through no matter what. Sucks though because looks like they might be coming in 4th this year which is hard to believe with this type of show.

• Like 3

Does anybody think Cadets come out finals night in at least white pants (if not the entire old color scheme) to help their GE score? It's clear their GE Visual scores are hurting since the change.

They need to pull those black uniforms. Totally ####### up their GE scores. Another epic end of season move only this is a killer show. GH, stop designing shows already. This talented corps should be 1-2 every year.

• Like 3

Pretty sure the regular uniforms are now in Allentown.

They need to pull those black uniforms. Totally ####### up their GE scores. Another epic end of season move only this is a killer show. GH, stop designing shows already. This talented corps should be 1-2 every year

I think it's the z-pull. They put in the new ending around July 4, and started getting wins vs BD. They took out that running company front, replaced it with the z-pull, and scores started to slide. Before the uniform change.

Funny how lots of folks on here are design experts and know exactly what is driving the judges scores. Please share how the rest of us can have such insight into what wins and how to bring it to life because there's some good jobs out there we could have.

• Like 3