Cadets 2015

I'm extremely ###### I had to cancel my trip to finals AFTER I ALREADY MADE THE TRIP!!!

But anyway, I couldn't me any prouder of Cadets this year. I remember when we came in 4th in 1999, I was down in the dumps for a few months. This year, THESE Cadets need to hold their heads up high and hopefully go back next year (if you haven't aged out) and bring us more of what makes you so great. Congrats on winning the Ott. That COMPLETELY made my day. This was a tough book and you played the SHIZNIT out of it. Can't wait to see what you bring us next year.

And to those who love reading my posts, I appreciate it. But I think it is time I take a little hiatus from this site. I'll most likely be back next summer but I am not so sure I'll be posting in the off-season. We will see.

WHAT A FANTASTIC SEASON!!!!!

We missed you in Indy. Don't make us miss you on DCP.

Cadets, thank you for doing what you did. You were true to yourselves and did a show most wouldn't attempt. Bravo,

• Like 2

I am worn out from watching a great night of performances, seeing so many friends from so many corps and places, and all the hugs of congratulations and appreciation.

That latest Ott is sweet.

The French horn part was spot on and I want it as my ring tone! Mikey Terry doesn't need an airplane to fly home to Georgia, he's that happy after being their tech all summer. The amount of his former students from Troopers and Spirit who came over to say hi and congratulate was also impressive. And as they said:

-without mics, except for Allison's small feature,

-with 15 Concert French horns

-at 226 bpm with a drill that never seemed to stop

-against some extremely excellent horn lines this season!!!

-and with a positive atttitude which started in November and never stopped even with so tough a show.

Wow!

• Like 2

Congrats to the Cadets. An incredible and exceptional season.

Looking forward to coming back and sharing more goodies from the upcoming season.

• Like 1

Congrats to the Cadets. An incredible and exceptional season.

Looking forward to coming back and sharing more goodies from the upcoming season.

Gabe thank you for so much that you shared with us during Spring training and summer. Hopkins should name you an honorary staffer!

Without you, I don't know what we would have done with Tekk. :-)

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 3

Quote from GH:

In lots packing up

A great year and perhaps a bit of disappointment at the end

Congrats to Gino and the brass section

Banquet tomorrow

More later

Happy evening all and congrats to the blue devils

• Like 1

I'm extremely ###### I had to cancel my trip to finals AFTER I ALREADY MADE THE TRIP!!!

But anyway, I couldn't me any prouder of Cadets this year. I remember when we came in 4th in 1999, I was down in the dumps for a few months. This year, THESE Cadets need to hold their heads up high and hopefully go back next year (if you haven't aged out) and bring us more of what makes you so great. Congrats on winning the Ott. That COMPLETELY made my day. This was a tough book and you played the SHIZNIT out of it. Can't wait to see what you bring us next year.

And to those who love reading my posts, I appreciate it. But I think it is time I take a little hiatus from this site. I'll most likely be back next summer but I am not so sure I'll be posting in the off-season. We will see.

Thanks for the good insight you give on this site and answering some questions I had.

:sad::sad::sad: :big hug: :big hug: