Cadets 2015

• Like 4

In the meantime...

Sorry MeMaw for what I am about to say . . . are you F%#$ing kidding me????!!!!

Oh Please, have the horns only, move 8 more counts at half time into a 1.5 step (or so) front that ends up connecting side to side between the first and second mini stages. PLEASE! And extend this four more half time counts. Will send this beyond over the top.

Oh my.

The most talented corps ever assembled ? EVER?

Edited by tigger2
  • Like 3

Sorry MeMaw for what I am about to say . . . are you F%#$ing kidding me????!!!!

Oh Please, have the horns only, move 8 more counts at half time into a 1.5 step (or so) front that ends up connecting side to side between the first and second mini stages. PLEASE! And extend this four more half time counts. Will send this beyond over the top.

Oh my.

No way most talented ever. Blue Devils last year have them beat hands down in my book. Not even going to bother to try other corps beyond that.

They are VERY talented don't get me wrong (maybe most talented this year), but let's calm down a bit about best ever. At least for now...

Thanks for the video Gabe!

What a thrill ride! They should dub it the Allentown Cyclone! Ha! That will make one's endorphines spike. YEEHAW!

I love the silks in the ballad. Very nice tie-in from voice to visual. SMART! Man, this thing is ratcheting up! Ho-lee Cow!

I feel the need-the need for speed, baby!

That ending sure is a lot cooler than watching BD meander around the field last year. Now, that's the way to end a show!

No way most talented ever. Blue Devils last year have them beat hands down in my book. Not even going to bother to try other corps beyond that.

They are VERY talented don't get me wrong (maybe most talented this year), but let's calm down a bit about best ever. At least for now...

Oh my.

There's a good argument for that, Tigger.

Lol. Gonna have to agree with wilme. Blue Devils last year definitely beats Cadets this year in terms of overall excellence. Perhaps this Cadets corps beat's last year's BD in terms of stamina.