Cadets 2015

Gabe at this point, I feel like I owe you money. Give me your PayPal name and I'll send over whatever you want.

I'll send him TRIPLE!

Gabe at this point, I feel like I owe you money. Give me your PayPal name and I'll send over whatever you want.

I'll send him TRIPLE!

b8da5ee5.gif

• Like 2

I have to say, this is slowly turning into my 2nd favorite music book this season. That ending is awesome. The drill itself at the end is very Cadets (apart from the BD-like company front/scramble to the front sideline). I've definitely seen them perform that type of drill before, I just can't recall what show.

The french horn feature has been sounding better and better on every video. I hope they change it just a little at the end so that they go out with a bit more of a bang (it's a bit anticlimatic as it is right now).

Lots of good things coming out of this corps. I can easily see them taking first place at San Antonio!

I have to say, this is slowly turning into my 2nd favorite music book this season. That ending is awesome. The drill itself at the end is very Cadets (apart from the BD-like company front/scramble to the front sideline). I've definitely seen them perform that type of drill before, I just can't recall what show.

The french horn feature has been sounding better and better on every video. I hope they change it just a little at the end so that they go out with a bit more of a bang (it's a bit anticlimatic as it is right now).

Lots of good things coming out of this corps. I can easily see them taking first place at San Antonio!

2008 comes to mind. At least the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVLN_3CFNEo

Edited by gabe211

My apologies. BD was fantastic last year. I can't really say who is the most talented corps. But all I can say now, is I am INCREDIBLY excited about this year.

There is definitely something special about this edition of the Cadets. They are heading in the direction I hoped for. The improvement rate of this group is exciting to watch. This is starting to rise to the level of the 2005 Cadets; and that's saying something!

Actually I think it's kinda cool (kinda)....

It (the TEN) is not my favorite yet, but I like that it comes out of nowhere and is a little angled.

Edited by chris ncsu