Cadets 2015

I have a BIG hunch, but obviously I could be wrong. But in my opinion, with the strength of this show and the theme of "10", I fail to believe they would end it with such a benign final set.

Didn't 2012 end with a big pyramid?? :tounge2:

• Like 1

After catching up on the 'scope action tonight I was curious if I was the only one to notice that they covered up the "4" in "40". Perhaps they are still working on the plan they alluded to earlier about "covering the yardlines". Obviously, this would be for turf shows. Do they make sticky back tarps to stick to turf?

I saw that, but why cover up just one digit...

No way most talented ever. Blue Devils last year have them beat hands down in my book. Not even going to bother to try other corps beyond that.

They are VERY talented don't get me wrong (maybe most talented this year), but let's calm down a bit about best ever. At least for now...

Boooo who are you to stand in the way of hyperbole!! BEST EVERRRRRRRR :poke:

It was a Christmas tree. No toys for you lol.

Aw, not a pyramid with a star on top? Did I miss what that show was about??

There is definitely something special about this edition of the Cadets. They are heading in the direction I hoped for. The improvement rate of this group is exciting to watch. This is starting to rise to the level of the 2005 Cadets; and that's saying something!

Aren't you glad you gave them another shot?

Sorry MeMaw for what I am about to say . . . are you F%#$ing kidding me????!!!!

Oh Please, have the horns only, move 8 more counts at half time into a 1.5 step (or so) front that ends up connecting side to side between the first and second mini stages. PLEASE! And extend this four more half time counts. Will send this beyond over the top.

Oh my.

The most talented corps ever assembled ? EVER?

Well, they are excellent and I only care how they stack up THIS season.

I almost never say this about the Cadets, but I just freakin' LOVE this show. Rapidly going to one of my top ten (see what I did there? :tounge2: ) all time favorites. Haven't felt like this about a Cadets show since 2000 (which is one of my top 3 favorite shows of all time).

• Like 1