Cadets 2015

Soooo....

The periscope I watched was down relatively low, and from that angle the new uniforms had me worried. Maybe it was just adjusting to a blacked-out Cadets, but I found myself kinda' missing the white pants.

Then I caught a vid of the closer from higher up, and awwwwwww SNAP. I can't say all my fears were allayed, but the whiplash drill does not look any less whiplash-ey in black.

Four corps within one point of each other.

CLEAN THIS MOFO CADETS!!!!

• Like 4

Soooo....

The periscope I watched was down relatively low, and from that angle the new uniforms had me worried. Maybe it was just adjusting to a blacked-out Cadets, but I found myself kinda' missing the white pants.

Then I caught a vid of the closer from higher up, and awwwwwww SNAP. I can't say all my fears were allayed, but the whiplash drill does not look any less whiplash-ey in black.

Four corps within one point of each other.

CLEAN THIS MOFO CADETS!!!!

DO IT NOW!!!!

• Like 3

11703100_1028531867187720_64597196488664

I'll leave this here.

• Like 5

Glad to see they kept the eagles on the shakos. Some folks might have freaked out if they did anything drastic like changing those.

The only thing I wish was different is the cummerbund/drop sash. I think it would've looked better had it been the same silver color as the cross belt.

• Like 6