Cadets 2015

I don't know why I was expecting a gold cummerbund, but I feel like that's what this uniform needs. Saw them live last night and they basically just disappear from the torso down. Way less readable especially during the fast section after the waltz.

I don't know why I was expecting a gold cummerbund, but I feel like that's what this uniform needs. Saw them live last night and they basically just disappear from the torso down. Way less readable especially during the fast section after the waltz.

Disregarding the show theme/concept, the uniform looks fantastic in black and silver. I'd make the cummerbund silver, or add silver trim to the black one they already have. I'm not sure the gold would look quite right.

Judging strictly from pictures, I actually like the uniform a lot. I'm not sure it works for them in this show, but I'll see for certain tomorrow night live in Allentown.

• Like 1

Disregarding the show theme/concept, the uniform looks fantastic in black and silver. I'd make the cummerbund silver, or add silver trim to the black one they already have. I'm not sure the gold would look quite right.

Judging strictly from pictures, I actually like the uniform a lot. I'm not sure it works for them in this show, but I'll see for certain tomorrow night live in Allentown.

Well put. To be completely honest, and I know this is blasphemy, but I like it better than the traditional look.

• Like 1

I'm in Allentown today. The Cadets are staying at Cedar Crest College. Anyone know where they are practicing today?

Thanks! Glen

Well put. To be completely honest, and I know this is blasphemy, but I like it better than the traditional look.

Woohoo me too! I want black cadets all the time!

[sorry if this has been posted before. I'm just not going back and read 472 pages of this thread. LOL]

I saw this today on Facebook and immediately thought of Cadets! We should invite Bill to a show so the Cadets can teach him how to count.

Bill%20Gates%20-%20Ten.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks!

Let's see. People are complaining, but the Cadets gained ground on Crown and BD with a shaky performance. Jitters were to be expected with a big moment like this. On to bigger and better things! If you're at Allentown this weekend and you're a Cadets fan or alumni, please raise some thunderous applause for the marvelous young adults who took on such a tough challenge this season. It says a lot about them, and I thank them for it!

jitters really?....LOL...sorry...I just find it comical at the moment...there isn't anything jittery about Cadets EVER.

So.....what exactly has happened with the guard this year?

Pre-season everyone was so hyped on them because there were so many returning members. Last year they really seemed to have some of the old CBCCG magic back....and then this year (no offense to the members, I know you work incredibly hard and perform you hearts out) there just is no spark.

Did the writer change?

Who writes the guard work now?

Edited by cadet93