Cadets 2015

Nice job, Cadets, on winning the Ott for best brass. You beat some tremendous horn lines this year and you were moving quickly while doing it - no small feat. Hold your heads high. You deserve it.

• Like 4

Congratulations for showing everyone that Crown and BD aren't the only ones to win the ott!

• Like 1

I'm a huge Bluecoats fan. But I have to step over here to say some positive things. I've been in the trenches result wise before, it doesn't last forever. Cadets, by my own personal account and MANY others said they have the most difficult show on the field this year and performed it with AMAZING levels tonight. They were fantastic. OTT BRASS TROPHY! They sounded AMAZING tonight! First win there since 2005 right? That closer and the crowd reaction they got tonight are the two best things that happened to them this year. They brought the house down with a show that not many others would dare even attempt to put on paper. That's something to be proud of paired with the crowd reaction and the Ott win.

I think most people would argue this was the best 4th place show EVER, and DEFINITELY the BEST 4th Place corps EVER. It was an amazing season, and Cadets competitivity was part of what made it so fun. They have nothing to be ashamed up, congratulations on a FANTASTIC 2015 season Cadets! Their best closer ever?

Sincerely too. The Cadets crowd on here, or at least the ones I respect, have been AWESOME since day one this season. Regardless of what happened. That's something not every fan base can say. I have the utmost respect for some of you guys.

Tekk, you're up on the top of that last. Sad to see you go if you really are. I love reading your posts. Decide who's worth reading and it makes it easier on here. Also..........I tried quitting after San Antonio and I was seduced back on by demons. IT AIN'T EASY!

See ya next year Cadets!

• Like 6

Congrats, Cadets... on returning to your roots and giving us a spectacular show worthy of being regarded with the best the corps has ever offered.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Hopkins definitely gave us what we wanted this year: The Cadets in true form. Their brass has been underrated (by people, not the judges) all season, and after being so close in 2013, I'm glad they got the chance to take the Ott!

But more importantly, they gave me a show that I can really enjoy. This show definitely rivals 2013 as my favorite from them. I hope the even number year curse does not strike them next year, and can't wait to hopefully see you guys live in 2016!!

• Like 1

when is the last OTT? I know 2005 for sure. 2000 as well I believe... any more recent?

Yep. 95 00 05 15. (To say nothing of the 80s)