Cadets 2015

guys - I apologize if this has already been posted but it's too sweet not to share

Jeff's HOF induction speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZvGbo7rx4

Words cannot describe how I feel when I see his drill all over the field. So happy I got the chance to march some of his toughest drill.

On another note, anyone know when Cadets will begin selling their 2015 preseason recordings? I don't see it posted on their website.

• Like 1

Words cannot describe how I feel when I see his drill all over the field. So happy I got the chance to march some of his toughest drill.

On another note, anyone know when Cadets will begin selling their 2015 preseason recordings? I don't see it posted on their website.

Retract

Edited by chris ncsu

guys - I apologize if this has already been posted but it's too sweet not to share

Jeff's HOF induction speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZvGbo7rx4

Word about is that five star general Joe Roche and Professor Jason DeGroff, long-timers on Cadets viz staff, are doing a full-mass media saturation of Jeff's talk cause he called them "young."* : :wow:

"P. Dunk" and the Ben say, "Of course!!!" :tounge2:

*Jeff humbly acknowledges all the "young" visual experts of technique who make his designs look great!

Edited by xandandl

Heard a crazy rumor out there and thought it can't be true; Cadets were looking for a partner to help out last year, financially? There are no problems are there? I say GH is too wise for that.

Don't believe everything you "hear".

Heard a crazy rumor out there and thought it can't be true; Cadets were looking for a partner to help out last year, financially? There are no problems are there? I say GH is too wise for that.

YEA is needing to move its HQ from its present site in Allentown due to the upscaling of rents and venues in A-town's Centre City. Word is about that the present rented building is in the midst of being sold to be replaced by a high rise apartment/business skyscaper. Many versions of that ediface has grown in many imaginations.

GH has been on the prowl to find a new good site at do-able figures. If a economic sponsorship came along with the new HQ all the better.

You might remember when Cadets (then of Bergen County, NJ) had their offices in a County owned complex. Even presently, or until the Stephens stop mayoring Rosemont, Cavaliers have a similar set-up with local school for camps, office nearby. More YEA info should be forthcoming after Autumn marching band season.

When the reality of life gets in the way of drum corps, it isn't always a tragedy or cliff hanger that's the motivation. Life is rarely static for those who engage it. (No slight to the Couchmen intended here.)

P.S. Labmaster, are you trolling again?

Edited by xandandl

YEA is needing to move its HQ from its present site in Allentown due to the upscaling of rents and venues in A-town's Centre City. Word is about that the present rented building is in the midst of being sold to be replaced by a high rise apartment/business skyscaper. Many versions of that ediface has grown in many imaginations.

GH has been on the prowl to find a new good site at do-able figures. If a economic sponsorship came along with the new HQ all the better.

You might remember when Cadets (then of Bergen County, NJ) had their offices in a County owned complex.

Can GH still promise us to leave the all black unis in a warehouse somewhere in Western PA. when they leave town for somewheres else ?

Edited by BRASSO