Cadets 2015

Can GH still promise us to leave the all black unis in a warehouse somewhere in Western PA. when they leave town for somewheres else ?

Is that nice to say in the Cadets thread. Ahhh thats ok they can take it..lol...besides those Black unis gave new meaning to Bad azz . We all know where they are going next, dont we :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

Is that nice to say in the Cadets thread. Ahhh thats ok they can take it..lol...besides those Black unis gave new meaning to Bad azz . We all know where they are going next, dont we :smile:

Don't presume either way. Just because you imagine it doesn't mean it is true.

No matter how many times a lie is told, it never makes it the truth although it makes it more difficult for the truth teller.

The black uniforms were less than successful for their total purpose. They were successful for part of their purpose but did not help in the long run according to the sheets and scores.

• Like 1

YEA is needing to move its HQ from its present site in Allentown due to the upscaling of rents and venues in A-town's Centre City. Word is about that the present rented building is in the midst of being sold to be replaced by a high rise apartment/business skyscaper. Many versions of that ediface has grown in many imaginations.

GH has been on the prowl to find a new good site at do-able figures. If a economic sponsorship came along with the new HQ all the better.

You might remember when Cadets (then of Bergen County, NJ) had their offices in a County owned complex. Even presently, or until the Stephens stop mayoring Rosemont, Cavaliers have a similar set-up with local school for camps, office nearby. More YEA info should be forthcoming after Autumn marching band season.

When the reality of life gets in the way of drum corps, it isn't always a tragedy or cliff hanger that's the motivation. Life is rarely static for those who engage it. (No slight to the Couchmen intended here.)

P.S. Labmaster, are you trolling again?

Not trolling. I don't troll. That is for people looking to start an arguement. Life's too short to create arguements for arguements sake, just to be contradictory. I had heard a rumor...only a rumor which sometimes can be true, usually not. Apparently in this case seems untrue. Happy for that. Sorry though to hear of the need for YEA to move. Moving is one of life's biggest pains in the butt, especially if you are somewhat forced to move. As many DCP'rs have noted here, much of an organizations success can be attributed to stability. Best of luck to GH and team in their search for a new home for YEA.
  • Like 2

Don't presume either way. Just because you imagine it doesn't mean it is true.

No matter how many times a lie is told, it never makes it the truth although it makes it more difficult for the truth teller.

The black uniforms were less than successful for their total purpose. They were successful for part of their purpose but did not help in the long run according to the sheets and scores.

I almost never presume. Now i didnt say anything about if it was successful according to any sheets or if it was. I said it gave new meaning to Bad Azz and IMO and many others it did. IMO it still screamed Cadets and it certainly took on a different edge. Good? maybe maybe not Bad? maybe maybe not.

As far as where the uniforms go next or if they go :augen51: will certainly be known in time. :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

I almost never presume.

Lol!!

Yup......

il_570xN.810630817_ukwg.jpg

I'm trying to think of a Corps that had pink as their main uniform color ( not a slice of pink ). Maybe there is such a Corps. But I can't think of a single Corps off the top of my head at the moment, MikeD. ( haha!).

The Blue Devils.. the Bluecoats... the Purple Lancers....the Golden Knights...... the Black Knights... etc.... they all work.

But the Pink Knights ? I'm not so sure. How about The Pink Panther Drum & Bugle Corps ? ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

The Stardusters from NJ...remember Mike?...so sparkly and sooooooooo Pink not to bad either...couldnt find a pic but wow all those pink sequins...lol

Star ,( One of their Unis.... I guess a form of pink..lol close to the color you posted...lol Yeah Cadets can do it and would go nice with the maroon..lol

StarIndy86.jpg

maxresdefault.jpgStar Alumni also...lol..yeah pink could work...lol

Edited by GUARDLING

St. John's Missilemen, Winthrop, Ma. was a Drum Corps that had pink as a major color in their main, non Guard, uniforms from the 1960's. Black and pink if I recall correctly.. There may have been others too. ( But my guess, not too many others. )

Edited by BRASSO