Cadets 2015

Awesome clips - very excited about this show!!

Perhaps even more awesome is that Cadets are the only corps that provide such clips!

I don't believe I ever will understand the paranoia that prevents other corps from doing the same. Kudos to Cadets for keeping us (paying) fans involved all year round instead of just the middle of June through the middle of August every year.

Awesome clips - very excited about this show!!

Perhaps even more awesome is that Cadets are the only corps that provide such clips!

I don't believe I ever will understand the paranoia that prevents other corps from doing the same. Kudos to Cadets for keeping us (paying) fans involved all year round instead of just the middle of June through the middle of August every year.

To some extent I think it's copyright, but at the same time you can't tell me there's not a little that they can share. I guess that's just how some people like to do it, and if it's what they wish, I guess it's their right and I respect that. I will say I love it when I haven't seen/heard any of a show until the first performance/webcast/ect. and I'm blown away trying to decide what to watch and listen to the first time (The 2011 Cinecast from Texas was like that because I hadn't seen anything from anybody).

But as a fan I love what the Cadets do year in year out, like I've said, they're second to nobody in terms of telling you what the intent of their show is.

Edited by DrumManTx

Cappy, I agree but Cadets are always more successful when they come out heavy and water down vs coming out watered down and layer.