Cadets 2015

Cappy, I agree but Cadets are always more successful when they come out heavy and water down vs coming out watered down and layer.

I'm gonna be optimistic that this show won't get watered down TOO much. Hornline seems pretty strong, but of course, time will tell.

Yes, feet do put music into different perspectives.

But of course, the history of the Cadets is more often to make things more fluent than easy. For instance their old trick three quarters through the season to set things further backfield and to up the tempo to bring them forward to front sidelines. Of course with this book already up tempo, any changes would probably be for better staging and effect rather than just hosing. But that's the Cadets.

I'm gonna be optimistic that this show won't get watered down TOO much. Hornline seems pretty strong, but of course, time will tell.

Brass is def strong but marching at that tempo is crazy. Will take some very smart staging to pull off. BD stands still for runs like that BUT Cadets will be running backwards into some blind rotating set playing it. I'm thinking something will have to have to give.

Edited by Tobias

Brass is def strong but marching at that tempo is crazy. Will take some very smart staging to pull off. BD stands still for runs like that BUT Cadets will be running backwards into some blind rotating set playing it. I'm thinking something will have to have to give.

Maybe, but again, we are talking about Cadets. I think they may be able to pull it off at this tempo.

Mike New and Cappybara,

Tell me.

Just how many World Class titles have the two of you won (even added together?)

Alternate question if first is two tough to embrace: Just how many National titles in drum corps have the two of you won???

Maroon, Gold, and Cream = 10 World and 14 National. Hmmm.

:blink:

Yeah.

Mike

• Like 1