Cadets 2015

The glass half-empty outlook says we've got our third blizzard in three weeks, and it's not even Monday yet! WGI in Boston cancelled.

The glass half-full outlooks says it's less than 3 months until Spring Training begins May 12th (Yogi Berra's and Nick O'Hara"s birthday plus yours truly.)

Edited by xandandl

Just as most of the nation is experiencing the Siberian Express, Commissar Hopkins has sent the troops an email about travel arrangements for Spring training, most recently held in Johnstown, Pennsylvania (native hometown of young Michael Klesch.)

It seems that learning all that Sacktig drill over the years has prompted a need for turf replacement which may not be completed in time to learn Shosty X unless these winter glaciers thaw.

While it might be nice now to consider St. Petersburg, FL as the alternative campus, probability will put it nearer to Moscow, PA. (An anticipated break day on tour may be slated for Odessa, Tx.)

Gee, what some corps won't do for full immersion learning to keep to the show theme!

Edited by xandandl

Some major staff news http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/678-guard-staff-shifts-for-2015

Of course, Bruno is no rookie to guard work having been such a major force with that section of the Cavaliers and then others with whom he has consulted before joining the Cadets several seasons back.

i know he has always had a major endorsement from April Gilligan Martinez. This should be good.

Cadets guard was great last season. Would love to see April back and her close ties to Bruno may make that happen even if it's for a week here or there.

Edited by Tobias

Its Spring Training upon us, and Alex Rodriquez wants us all to know that he's back and raring to go. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm excited and can't wait to see what unfolds this week in Tampa.

Edited by BRASSO

Its Spring Training upon us, and Alex Rodriquez wants us all to know that he's back and raring to go. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm excited and can't wait to see what unfolds this week in Tampa.

I see you've joined the "we're not interested in the Oscars" band wagon.

Some major staff news http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/678-guard-staff-shifts-for-2015

Of course, Bruno is no rookie to guard work having been such a major force with that section of the Cavaliers and then others with whom he has consulted before joining the Cadets several seasons back.

i know he has always had a major endorsement from April Gilligan Martinez. This should be good.

####, they have 28 guard vets returning? That should be hot.

Looking for more hit and less miss out of the Cadets guard. It's been off an on from them, sorta every other year, since about 2005.