Colts 2015

Look out for the Colts in 2015! Not only is the entire design team coming back but all caption heads are coming back as well! That continuity and their strong finish this past year, can only mean good things to come for 2015! Can't wait for the show announcement!

http://colts.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=813

• Like 2

The same could be said, 12 months ago, of Troopers. A strong finish; same design team coming back; same caption heads coming back. It all looked good for 2014.

And 2014 was good. Even better than 2013, by any objective analysis. But the placement dropped.

Moral: Corps get better, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world stands still.

That said, I'm eager to see what the Colts bring in 2015. Not a fan of their 2014 show, but they sounded great.

• Like 3

I can't wait to see what Colts put on the field next year. I hope they go back to the wonderful shows minus the narration. Last year was a great show, although the over use of narration almost killed it for me. It seemed to me that they were well below the level of top 12, but way ahead of any of the corps below them. I think they got lucky in the fact that Troopers show was bland and boring and weak on most levels. Blue Devils B, Pacific Crest, Academy, and Oregon all had very good shows, but it seemed like each one had some weak points, and should have been challenging Colts a little more. But I would love to see Colts challenging for top 10 next year, as well as corps like Aademy, Crest and Mandarins. It would be cool to see the bottom of top 12 shaken up a bit more. It is a great sign that they are returning so many of the staff.

Look out for the Colts in 2015! Not only is the entire design team coming back but all caption heads are coming back as well! That continuity and their strong finish this past year, can only mean good things to come for 2015! Can't wait for the show announcement!

http://colts.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=813

I like exclamation points, too!

(Also, can't wait for the Colts this year. Loved every show of theirs since 2012.)

less talk +more horns= better score.

probably on the edge of finals still.

I also did not like the COLTS production last season. Way too much narration.

Covered the musical book. incomplete. A far cry from finalist corps but you are right .Better than the corps below them.

I always liked the COLTS . They need to return to their roots and loose this new direction. Not a FAN.

Would you rather hear 72 brass play or 1 guy talking on a mic ? Not GOOD.

• Like 2

I also did not like the COLTS production last season. Way too much narration.

Covered the musical book. incomplete. A far cry from finalist corps but you are right .Better than the corps below them.

I always liked the COLTS . They need to return to their roots and loose this new direction. Not a FAN.

Would you rather hear 72 brass play or 1 guy talking on a mic ? Not GOOD.

They were .1 from finals....

I understand everything else that you've written, BUT they were almost in FINALS; hardly a far cry... Almost as close as you can be without not being in...

• Like 2

They were .1 from finals....

I understand everything else that you've written, BUT they were almost in FINALS; hardly a far cry... Almost as close as you can be without not being in...

Technically 1.1 without the 1 point penalty on Crossmen