Regiment '15

Last thing I'd want is for Phantom to go down the BD path. As much as I love BD's recent direction, let Phantom be Phantom. Playing powerful classical music is what they do best. They don't need to be "artsy" and eccentric to pull off an entertaining and competitive show.

I wish I could agree however, if they are going to "march" rather than "stage" the show, this could be a disaster. That's what I mean by going down the BD path.

Reggie from Rockton snuck me a glimpse of the type character a phantom design staff is mulling for the '15 show. Given how successful the ladies were convincing us that they were Swans and anything but ugly ducklings, this City of Light presentation should certainly put a smile or two on audience faces. Joyeux Noel. (Double accent on the el.)

madeline-cover.jpg

Edited by xandandl

Reggie from Rockton snuck me a glimpse of the type character a phantom design staff is mulling for the '15 show. Given how successful the ladies were convincing us that they were Swans and anything but ugly ducklings, this City of Light presentation should certainly put a smile or two on audience faces. Joyeux Noel. (Double accent on the el.)

I never know when to take you seriously.

In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines

lived twelve little girls in two straight lines.

In two straight lines they broke their bread

and brushed their teeth

and went to bed.

I don't know that much about the story, but after reading Xandandl's post and watching a few clips on YouTube, I'm thinking it could be a fun show if they go in that direction.

I don't know that much about the story, but after reading Xandandl's post and watching a few clips on YouTube, I'm thinking it could be a fun show if they go in that direction.

Madeline = children's tales in rhyme. cant imagine any corps actually using the stories. otoh maybe you could use the illustrations as the basis for your "look". madeline was a huge deal for my daughter and for some reason i never tired of reading the stories to her. they were (still are) charming in their own peculiar way.

that's all there is;

there isn't any more.

Edited by corpsband