Regiment '15

Wouldn't a frog be more appropriate? Come on Regiment, get with the program.

I'm a bit surprised you went there...

French is not about frogs and to let you know, I am an anglophone who lives in a French environment.

It never has been about frogs. I meet people from all over who speak French. Some of these people speak some of the most beautiful French out there. It's like music. Some others speak French in a less musical manner but it is still French. Just like English. There are all types.

Can we please allow Phantom to have a show about Paris which does not allow for stereotypes?

Edited by Lincoln

French is not about frogs and to let you know, I am an anglophone who lives in a French environment.

It never has been about frogs. I meet people from all over who speak French. Some of these

people speak some of the most beautiful French out there. It's like music. Some others speak French in a less musical manner but it is still French. Just like English. There are all types.

Can we please allow Phantom to have a show about Paris which does not allow for stereotypes?

Lighten up, Francois.

• Like 1

It never has been about frogs. I meet people from all over who speak French. Some of these people speak some of the most beautiful French out there. It's like music. Some others speak French in a less musical manner but it is still French. Just like English. There are all types.

Sure!

Ribbit

Anglophone. Isn't that when I have to turn my head at an angle to hold my phone between my shoulder and ear?

(And let's not forget that, if it weren't for we English-speakers, you'd be speaking German now.)

Seriously, I keed. I keed.

Lighten up Francois. <-------Love it.

Anglophone. Isn't that when I have to turn my head at an angle to hold my phone between my shoulder and ear?

(And let's not forget that, if it weren't for we English-speakers, you'd be speaking German now.)

Seriously, I keed. I keed.

Lighten up Francois. <-------Love it.

Garfield you crack me up! By the way, I hope you write a book one day because you have a unique ability to communicate (If you haven't already done so).

Personne ne voudrait lire mon radotage. Mais je vous remercie!

Google Translate French does not help with colloquialisms. As to answer what you wrote, I would read it as I do all your posts here.

Edited by Lincoln