Regiment '15

Great tribute to Dave Kampshoerer on PR's page. He was an alum and interim director. It is cited that he marched with fellow members Jim Wren and Dan Richardson.

That leads me to wonder, "Why do certain corps/seasons produce such amazing folk in our activity?"

Whether Cadets, Regiment, Star, Cavies, Scouts, etc. certain pipelines of greatness seem to flow and overflow into other units and the activity as a whole.

Why is that....and how do we help it to happen today?

Edited by xandandl

Great tribute to Dave Kampshoerer on PR's page. He was an alum and interim director. It is cited that he marched with fellow members Jim Wren and Dan Richardson.

That leads me to wonder, "Why do certain corps/seasons produce such amazing folk in our activity?"

Whether Cadets, Regiment, Star, Cavies, Scouts, etc. certain pipelines of greatness seem to flow and overflow into other units and the activity as a whole.

Why is that....and how do we help it to happen today?

All comes down to the corps values …we caught that, right?

Some corps are in it for the corps others for the activity, you can see this culture trickle down even to their fans.

Some on DCP brag about going to a show and only going in to watch ‘their’ corps

Rest in Peace, Dave.

It was an honor to step off the line with you, Jim, Dr. Dan and the rest of our formative Phantom Regiment ensemble.

SUTA!

Michael

• Like 1

There's a bit of Clair de Lune and the perc feature on their snapchat. Sounding good!

Not sure how to link on here.

Hold the props, Regt.

http://news.yahoo.com/paris-turned-eiffel-tower-wind-energy-machine-235823641.html

Star of Indiana once had a negative comment on a show tape when the judge pointed out that the Hebrew language used wasn't codified until well after their cited scene in Belshazzar's Feast 1990 production. (cf. Book of Daniel chapter 5)

Boy was Todd Ryan surprised, right NJhundred?

Edited by xandandl

Rest in Peace, Dave.

It was an honor to step off the line with you, Jim, Dr. Dan and the rest of our formative Phantom Regiment ensemble.

SUTA!

Michael

1956OPR - I'm really glad you post here. You never criticize, only compliment and never try to prove anything. There are some others like that here - where the ultimate goal was/is the participation and belonging to something a group builds together and not winning over everyone else.

• Like 2

11956OPR - I'm really glad you post here. You never criticize, only compliment and never try to prove anything. There are some others like that here - where the ultimate goal was/is the participation and belonging to something a group builds together and not winning over everyone else.

+1

Edited by Sutasaurus

Before the typical post saying "What does this have to do with Phantom 2015?" here is Miss France's traditional costume.

http://tomandlorenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/27-63rd-Miss-Universe-National-Costume-Show-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-Miss-France.jpg

I'd like to see todays guard work done in that!

There's a bit of Clair de Lune and the perc feature on their snapchat. Sounding good!

Not sure how to link on here.

I was hoping to be able to see what your post talks about. I understand what snapchat is about, but I don't know how to access it. As far as social media goes, if someone's FB or Twitter page doesn't have login restrictions, I will sometimes look at what has been posted.

You have been the only one to mention the snapchat media. Is it still there?

I was hoping to be able to see what your post talks about. I understand what snapchat is about, but I don't know how to access it. As far as social media goes, if someone's FB or Twitter page doesn't have login restrictions, I will sometimes look at what has been posted.

You have been the only one to mention the snapchat media. Is it still there?

It's a mobile only app, very easy to download and make an account. Many corps seem to exclusively post some clips there, probably because of the self-destructive nature of any post you make (they expire over time and can't be seen again), plus you can't save or share them with others. If you read up on the initial purpose of the app you'll understand why it works like this ;) The app is more PG nowadays and not as taboo as it used to be.