Regiment '15

It's a mobile only app, very easy to download and make an account. Many corps seem to exclusively post some clips there, probably because of the self-destructive nature of any post you make (they expire over time and can't be seen again), plus you can't save or share them with others. If you read up on the initial purpose of the app you'll understand why it works like this ;) The app is more PG nowadays and not as taboo as it used to be.

Thanks - unfortunately, I have a Windows phone and snapchat is not available for the platform.

• 3 weeks later...

Phantom Regiment has a camp this weekend. Local site is reporting no snow on the ground either so it should not be too difficult for the corps members to slosh to and from eating haunt. Regiment remains one of the few World Class corps not to feed the troops at winter camps.

The Regiment FB reports that the corps will be interfacing tonight with reps. of the Girl Scouts of America.

My question: Will Regiment be undergoing beret fittings for their Parisien show???

Their horn line really wants to capture the Arc de Triomphe. (pun intended.)

Edited by xandandl

• 1 month later...

They even practiced visuallizing the River Seine to make Paris '15 so authentic.

11154866_10152964687463668_1058366710021

Sen but not heard, I take it?? Much like a meditating Frenchman....

(And yes, I am referring to a Seine Buddhist.)

Edited by HornTeacher