Regiment '15

• 2 weeks later...

They debuted their official show logo this past weekend. Yellow accents, maybe guard uniform color?

Dbn7Eqv.png

nzaTdmK.jpg?1

They debuted their official show logo this past weekend. Yellow accents, maybe guard uniform color?

Dbn7Eqv.png

nzaTdmK.jpg?1

I like the font they used. Nice that they're sticking with something minimalist in terms of the logo. I'm excited to see how this show turns out!

• Like 1

Not sure if I am the first one, but I am officially predicting the drill move that goes from Eiffel Tower silhouette to PR Chevron (or perhaps PR Chevron to Eiffel Tower). Seems pretty obvious to do in the show context. Whether there is a kick-halt I will leave to others to predict.

• Like 4

Not sure if I am the first one, but I am officially predicting the drill move that goes from Eiffel Tower silhouette to PR Chevron (or perhaps PR Chevron to Eiffel Tower). Seems pretty obvious to do in the show context. Whether there is a kick-halt I will leave to others to predict.

I think they did an Eiffel in '05 though at the time I always thought it was their chevron.

q4qcsgU.png

I think they did an Eiffel in '05 though at the time I always thought it was their chevron.

q4qcsgU.png

Seems obligatory for almost any corps who performs "An American in Paris" (Madison Scouts 1987), which I'm just fine with, but have taken note...

146m.jpg

Edited by jjeffeory

But I hear that Monsieur Warren and the new staff are aiming for the Arc de Triomphe!

Old or "New"?

GrandeArche90-vi.jpg

or

sous-l-arc-de-triomphe.jpg