Regiment '15

Well, I also mention them because I don't have a lot to go on. Most corps don't post a lot of pre-season music. It's close. I went back and listened to the Cadets June 5 periscope video and they do sound wonderful, powerful, and fairly well balanced. I'm just dying to see Phantom make a move I guess...and for the our local corps (the Bluecoats) to take Gold. :)

After seeing and/or hearing parts of Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Cadets, and Phantom Regiment, I predict this years winner will be:

The audience! Last season was amazing, and I think this season is shaping up to be the same. 😀

• Like 2

After seeing and/or hearing parts of Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Cadets, and Phantom Regiment, I predict this years winner will be:

The audience! Last season was amazing, and I think this season is shaping up to be the same. 😀

I think we can definitely agree on that one. Gonna be a great summer!

https://youtu.be/tSVZQCQKQJ4

I can hear things I didn't hear in the other recording.

So much more to enjoy!

I think I agree with what someone said earlier about the beginning of Organ Symphony being kind of abrupt, but the rest of it. :thumbs-up: That's gonna be a fun closer, there's already some sparkle there for me.

I love the vibe this drumline is giving off, they're feisty. :devil:

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Gonna be a great show! For those searching around, the show music starts around 38:30 in this new recording.

I wonder why the horn line isn't playing the first two strains of the chorale at the end of the Saint-Seans. Seems like an odd choice, so my bet is that there's something going on visually that is keeping them from contributing musically for those few bars.

I wonder why the horn line isn't playing the first two strains of the chorale at the end of the Saint-Seans. Seems like an odd choice, so my bet is that there's something going on visually that is keeping them from contributing musically for those few bars.

Raising a large Eiffel Tower prop into position?

So .... after watching both Concert in the Park Videos....

Phantom is gonna be a Dark Horse this year...

Carolina Crown, Blue Devils, The Cadets, Bluecoats, Phantom Regiment, The Cavaliers - That's your top 6 - no particular order... ijs

• Like 2

So .... after watching both Concert in the Park Videos....

Phantom is gonna be a Dark Horse this year...

Carolina Crown, Blue Devils, The Cadets, Bluecoats, Phantom Regiment, The Cavaliers - That's your top 6 - no particular order... ijs

I'm interested to see Vanguard, almost 0 discussion on them this off season, which is understandable due them having not shared anything. After 4 years of climbing and maintain 4th last year, I wouldn't count them out either. This is going to be an exciting year!

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4