Theater Attendance Growth - 11 year record growth

Yeah, the ESPN deal was a failure, and I remember how the sports commentators ridiculed ESPN and DCI for putting marching band on a sports channel. It was brutal.

What? They're ok with Cheer leading, but not marching band? The Hypocrisy!

What? They're ok with Cheer leading, but not marching band? The Hypocrisy!

cheerleading features young partially clad girls......DCI just has the guard and 2 of them have no females

cheerleading features young partially clad girls......DCI just has the guard and 2 of them have no females

Well, yea, but we had BD this year, and cheerleading has guys in every squad just like most guards except for Cavies, Madison, and Phantom. lol.

Otherwise, EWWWWWWW. Those girls are somebody's daughters! :tounge2:

ESPN is owned by DISNEY!

The channel that sees poker as a sport loses credibility as a sports channel for me.

• Like 1

The channel that sees poker as a sport loses credibility as a sports channel for me.

And how many people outside of DCP would say the same things about bands or corps.....

Had the World Championships of Darts recently. Held in London in what appeared to be a regular pub.

LOL, my brother in law plays competitive poker in the area. Competition is a competition in his eye and my in laws felt the same way about Bridge..... (not that I'd like to watch either).

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Well, yea, but we had BD this year, and cheerleading has guys in every squad just like most guards except for Cavies, Madison, and Phantom. lol.

Otherwise, EWWWWWWW. Those girls are somebody's daughters! :tounge2:

ESPN is owned by DISNEY!

so? even ESPn knows skin to win LOL

• Like 1

and poker gets better ratings than DCI did. fact

I'd give a bucket of hyacinths to the corps that designed a Keeping Up Appearances show.

At the risk of seeming tiresome for explaining a joke for those who don't know Keeping Up Appearances: it's about a middle-class housewife of great pretensions. Her name is Hyacinth Bucket, but she insists on pronouncing the latter as "bouquet".

• Like 1