Your favorite Drum Corps Uniform

Those uniforms at least added to the themes presented in each of those years.

They did, but did they help or hurt? I always like the split uniform thing, but I didn't think it came off the way they had hoped it would.

Ah, unis - always one of my favorite topics.

Some of my favorites -

Phantom 2003-2005 - took the "classic" Phantom black and white look and streamlined the lines a bit. Thinner baldric, smaller wings, but still Phantom.

Glassmen 2009-2012 - the "bodysuits" with the hip-mounted triangles will only look right on one body type of performer. Luckily, DCI corps turn folks into that body type.

Cavaliers 2002-2009 - I think this was the best of the subtle Cavaliers looks. Doesn't hurt that they won a ton of shows wearing them.

Blue Devils 1991 - no frilly dickies here - tuxedo shirts, the classic open jacket and the silver drop sash for accent. Just right.

Madison Scouts 1988-2002 - I can't believe the corps hasn't tried an update of this uniform. It's wickedly easy to conceive (think Vanguard's 2002-2004 uniforms without shoulder wings), and would look amazing in practice.

Mike

Glassmen - Late 90s

98 - 02 Gmen uniforms are some of my favorite of all time

I'm a bit biased but the current Bluecoats would be my favorite. And The Academy has some really classy uniforms.

Late 60's Blue Rock