2015 Open Class placement predictions

My completely personal opinion guesses. (I'll get a DCI-wide power ranking going once the season starts)

Blue Devils B

Vanguard Cadets

Genesis

Spartans

7th Regiment

Gold

Legends

Music City

Raiders

Colt Cadets

Racine Scouts

Coastal Surge

Les Stentors

Blue Saints

I know absolutely nothing about Jubal and Yokohama, but I'll bet on one of them making finals (thus Racine would be the last ones in finals come Michigan City.) My bet for that would probably go to Jubal, but that's assuming that Yokohama doesn't change their style, which they probably will for this tour, so it's anybody's game for those two. Who knows? Maybe both will be there!

Glad to see Jubal back. They spent 20 minutes talking and laughing with a younger daughter at the souvie booth in Mich City in 2011. Seemed like a fun bunch.

They will do what they do. Be louder than they should be for their size and entertaining. And they won't bump anyone out of finals. They'll do what they usually do and put them in the "International Division" and add one more to finals.

So are La Stars going to finals this year? If so they will bump in there in the middle somewhere. Glad to see that.

If they can keep it rolling, one group to watch for would be Guardians. That kid had 56 horns last year. Impressive. You can always get guard and drummers grow trees. But that many horns first year?? But from what I was told and have read they are slow burning it. May be 2-3 years before they show in Indy.

Hey, you never know. Could be some unheard of Corps.