Cavaliers 2015

Cavies will be staying in NC one additional day due to bus issues. They will be in Northern Virginia tomorrow.

We will do our best to make sure they are taken care of when they arrive. We have storms forecasted on and off today so it may be a good thing that they will be in NC for an additional day.

Tuesday is forecasted to be sunny all day and we look forward to their arrival in Purcellville.

• Like 1

Between the illness and bus issues, I hope they catch a break soon!

Cavies will be staying in NC one additional day due to bus issues. They will be in Northern Virginia tomorrow.

We will do our best to make sure they are taken care of when they arrive. We have storms forecasted on and off today so it may be a good thing that they will be in NC for an additional day.

Tuesday is forecasted to be sunny all day and we look forward to their arrival in Purcellville.

The one summer I'm not in northern Virginia and we end up having both the Cadets and Cavies hanging out up there..

• Like 1

I'm sorry your going to miss them. We have a great facility in Purcellville and a principal at the school that loves drum corps.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

The extent of my drumming knowledge is the sticking of a paradiddle, but I think that this is some really cool drumming.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first saw the show in June in the theater, I thought Run Boy Run was the dumbest thing I've ever seen the Cavaliers do. Then I saw them live and thought, "okay, this is pretty good." Then I saw it at Quarters and thought "I love this song." Finally went and downloaded the original - I have to give them credit - it's incredibly faithful to the original. Now I just wish they had added more drummers for it!

My daughter also was enamored with their music choices, and the two of us went and found the source music. That's some pretty cool stuff they programmed - I very much like the "modern" Cavaliers approach. I can't wait to see what they come up with next...

Mike