Drum Corps Girlfriends

Struggling to think of a Christmas gift for the girl I'm long distance dating, we met over tour last year. Any suggestions for a cute drum corps inspired gift

• Like 1

Struggling to think of a Christmas gift for the girl I'm long distance dating, we met over tour last year. Any suggestions for a cute drum corps inspired gift

If you send me a picture and her address and telephone number, I would be happy to select a gift for her and send it to her with your name.

Ugh!

Just to picture Brasso wrapped up with a big bow on his head gives me the willies!

My mind is trying very very very hard not to rearrange the word order of this sentence for a joke that would be simultaneously immature humor and downright creepy.

• Like 1

Knowing where she lives, what her current schedule is, etc. buy her a single ticket to some DCI shows she might be able to attend and you will have the second ticket. Whatever you buy, make it good so she will be interested in keeping your long range courtship going. Nothing wrong with a few dates during the tour.

Ugh!

Just to picture Brasso wrapped up with a big bow on his head gives me the willies!

I'll have you know that i don't need a bow, as I am exceedingly handsome and dashing . Even my bathroom visits tend to provide a sweet smell to the air that rivals that of the smell of finest men's cologne.

I'll have you know that i don't need a bow, as I am exceedingly handsome and dashing . Even my bathroom visits tend to provide a sweet smell to the air that rivals that of the smell of finest men's cologne.

691910602160022853.jpg

Ugh!

God I love drum corps people

My first thought is to send her a Scouts or Cavaliers tshirt.