Carolina Crown 2015

I'll take it! Anything at this point to hear that brass. I think Cadets are going to challenge them and BD for the Ott award.

someone on FB are using the term......firepantsband now

The piece in the video is an excerpt from the orchestral fugue preceding the famous "Ode to Joy" chorus in the final movement of Beethoven's 9th. Probably one of my favorite moments in any piece of music! https://youtu.be/XFRfzCiVx_Y?t=10m20s

This connects with the leaked video a while back. They were playing the opening movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony and now this clip is a section of the final movement right before the dramatic "Ode to Joy" statement. I'm overflowing with anticipation. Is it June yet?

• Like 1

This connects with the leaked video a while back. They were playing the opening movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony and now this clip is a section of the final movement right before the dramatic "Ode to Joy" statement. I'm overflowing with anticipation. Is it June yet?

Having recently performed Beethoven's 9th (Timpani), I would really love to see and hear what Crown could do with parts of it!