Carolina Crown 2015

I for one am looking forward to spring training. I'm having a difficult time seeing how this is going to come together so I'll need to see it on the field. I'm kind of hoping some of the rumors I've heard aren't true. This is Crown's first dark show in over a decade. I really want them to get it right and it not be cheesy.

• Like 1

Yeah. Dark Crown is going to loads of fun.

And I don't expect there to be any worries putting the concept on the field.

It practically writes itself.

And their friends from Allentown will be dark and furious this season too. Should be interesting.

And their friends from Allentown will be dark and furious this season too. Should be interesting.

cadets borg always have to post about cadets in the crown thread :-)

im buying the production a little more. the music ive always bought. seems like the concept is working itself out nicely.

but i still worry about things going off-the-tracks with a "brilliant idea" forced into the design.

Edited by corpsband

cadets borg always have to post about cadets in the crown thread :-)

im buying the production a little more. the music ive always bought. seems like the concept is working itself out nicely.

but i still worry about things going off-the-tracks with a "brilliant idea" forced into the design.

Just my two favorite corps, that's all. Is Crown keeping the same uni design and just altering the colors based on design? I thought I read that some time ago..,

Just my two favorite corps, that's all. Is Crown keeping the same uni design and just altering the colors based on design? I thought I read that some time ago..,

same.

and i can't discuss anything about uniforms without damning my eternal soul to everlasting fire so... no comment :-)

Corpsband,

You disappoint.

I thought you would have been clever about #pantless or some such witticism. Now we're left with your fear of the Inferno which may give you your next hashtag,

#FeartheInferno!

Edited by xandandl

I'd be ecstatic if they kept to the same style unis but used gold highlights on their pants instead of the purple in 2013 and blue in 2014.

#FirePantsBand
#AbandonAllHope
#Inferno
#CrownGoingDark