Carolina Crown 2015

The show description from Crown itself says, "the show is full of sinful imagery". That's what.

• Like 2

I can honestly say, when I watched the preview show, I was NOT impressed. But since then, I've watched their show multiple times, and it's starting to impress me. I can't wait to see this show live at the Georgia dome. :)

Ok, two things (small things really) that I'd like to see added, or added back in...After the drum feature at the beginning, just before the Dies Irae, when the hornline is on the ground...I LOVED the random arms reaching up during that moment, especially when paired with that haunting "scream" coming through the speakers at that moment. Not sure why that was taken out, but I thought it was really affective and hope they put it back in.

Along the same lines, I really like the effect of the red scrim over the hornline and the movement of the horns underneath is a really cool effect. I'd love it if they would add random, individual hands reaching up against the scrim as though trying to claw their way out.

LOVE this show!!

• Like 1

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! tmac. They need to get more scarey with everything.

I wonder if we will see a new ending or more change for Minnesota since this is the most days off they have in a single week for the rest of tour. I sure hope so since there schedule board today says 2 rehearsal days to get this Inferno really burning!!!

I want to like this corps and this show, but feel likes it a step forward (for the percussion) yet a few steps back creatively. The ending needs to be changed (it feels temporary), and I'm not a big fan of the ballad. The horns don't seem to be bringing the same consistency and quality as in pervious years. And I really thing the past two years they've had issues with show design. All in all, I give this show a C+ right now. Lets see what they can do with it in 5 weeks.