Carolina Crown 2015

I have little complaint about this year's show, because, compared to last year's, the 2015 show is 10 times better design wise than 2014, and the members know it because they are performing this show to its peak every night.

...so what's the complaint?

Oh...I would like Crown to stay dark all the way through the show and play something other than Ode to Joy.

I think I would too.. but that's the story line. The end is the ascension from hell.

I hear ya :)

...so what's the complaint?

He has no complaint. May have misread his statement.

I actually see that lull section as more of the time between hell and earth. With that thinking, it makes sense to me why it's a bit of a lull as they try to finish that climb out of hell and burst out on the other side with the closer.

Indeed. In Dante's Inferno, the way they escape from Hell is via Satan's ########. So...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4bWSHIrgY

So there is the video from Atlanta...

That ballad is the most hauntingly beautiful thing I've ever heard.. the effect of the mello being pulled back into hell is just... ominous. Fantastic!

• Like 1

Is there a reason Crown doesn't sell the show theme shirt on their website? I didn't have the time (in the rain) to snag the one I wanted from the souvie truck at the Ft. Wayne show and assumed I could get it online later. Perhaps I'm wrong?