Carolina Crown 2015

Is there a reason Crown doesn't sell the show theme shirt on their website? I didn't have the time (in the rain) to snag the one I wanted from the souvie truck at the Ft. Wayne show and assumed I could get it online later. Perhaps I'm wrong?

They will probably have merchandise from this season available after tour

Just armchair drill designing here...

In the opening when the corps condenses down into random groupings before the first banner comes out...

What if they spelled out INFERNO ?

In the opening when the corps condenses down into random groupings before the first banner comes out...

Are there enough corps members for that? Or even enough room under the banner? I personally think that's a great idea if they can pull it off

I have been thinking the same thing. I'm wondering if that may be a Finals week addition. That's something they could have actually put in early season and been practicing but just not doing to save it for the last week. who knows?

congrats on the silver tonight Crown

That's a lot of letters. You'd probably have to use the color guard. My guess is it wouldn't work, but an interesting idea for sure.

That's a lot of letters. You'd probably have to use the color guard. My guess is it wouldn't work, but an interesting idea for sure.

I'd much rather them spell "HELL"

Overheard someone say that Crown seldom wins its home show. Gotta wonder why. Is it a case of being tougher on your own kid? Because it seems that some judges decided to flaunt last nights regional judges...just thinkin out loud...

Overheard someone say that Crown seldom wins its home show. Gotta wonder why. Is it a case of being tougher on your own kid? Because it seems that some judges decided to flaunt last nights regional judges...just thinkin out loud...

It's been a TOC show for a while and that means BD is there, and they are hard to beat

• Like 1