Carolina Crown 2015

That is one of the best things I've ever seen.

I really hope the guard can grab that trophy on Saturday. I started in '03 when the new staff came to rebuild Crown. To see Michael Townsend's choreo become fully realized and cleaned to near perfection is such an amazing thing to witness this season.

Edited by Crownguard03
  • Like 7

Is Crown done making significant changes to the show?

I really hope the guard can grab that trophy on Saturday. I started in '03 when the new staff came to rebuild Crown. To see Michael Townsend's choreo become fully realized and cleaned to near perfection is such an amazing thing to witness this season.

That's one thing about Crown this year I can say I love, their guard is absolutely spectacular.

• Like 1

mboogey73,

It is now safe to say now that Crown administration seems to have little interest in building a competitive percussion line. The battery seems to be filler as long as the brass and guard can carry the corps into medal contention. Now, before all the homer, blind loyalists, or other start giving me a lot of grief, Crown's percussion has not contributed to their overall placement in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and now 2015.

This should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway.

Nachfolgers Coffee's opinions are his/her/its own. He/she/it has absolutely no inside knowledge of anything that happens with the Crown administration.

His/her/its opinions do not represent the drum corps or the alumni.

If some dino mod wants to delete this post too then I guess there's no hope for this place.

• Like 2

Dash...If you have a problem with me I will unblock you from messenger. Don't bring your issues with me on the board, please. I will take your post directly to a mod. If you don't like my opinion, don't read it! In case you were unaware, every opinion is one' own and I don't need to represent Crown or its alumni to have an opinion.

Edited by Nachfolger Christi

Dash...If you have a problem with me I will unblock you from messenger. Don't bring you issues with me on the board, please. I will take your post directly to a mod. If you don't like my opinion, don't read it!

He didn't attack you in any way. Just said that you don't have any inside information from within Crown administration and your opinions do not represent the organization.

• Like 2

We have some history, Cappy. There is back story. Sorry, I know from Dash's isolated comment, it doesn't seem that way.

• Like 1

All history aside, I don't know how you can say that the admin has no interest in building a strong percussion line after the numerous moves they've made since 2010 that indicate the contrary. They have been lucky with a consistent core guard staff and brass staff, both of which have grown and changed considerably, but have seen the same key figures at their respective helps since... 2003? They're still looking for that magic in the percussion caption.

• Like 3