Carolina Crown 2015

don't forget they took out a big chunk of the drum feature last year, they could always find a way to do the same this year but if drums keep beating other corps I'm not sure they should drop any of it.

It's not just about the drum score, though. If a segment drags and doesn't flow/transition well, that can seriously damage your GE rep score.

I like seeing them getting closer to Bloo in GE!!!

I like seeing them getting closer to Bloo in GE!!!

They actually got further away.

Last night's show the total GE gap was .6 (30.0 vs. 29.4)

Tonight the gap was .8 (29.9 vs. 29.1)

Interestingly, both scores went *down* compared to last night.

Edited by geluf

The point spread was only 1.1 and that's with a torn Abandon All Hope tarp which btw, the crowd loved. Crown 's show has unlimited possibilities while Bluecoats can only get noisier.

There was a full panel At the Indianapolis show and Crown was only one 10th of a point behind Bloo right out of the gate. Given the opportunity to finish the show sometime around July 4 a full panel will kick on and you may see some serious placement changes

• Like 1

There was a full panel At the Indianapolis show and Crown was only one 10th of a point behind Bloo right out of the gate. Given the opportunity to finish the show sometime around July 4 a full panel will kick on and you may see some serious placement changes

There was also a full panel in Akron on the 20th, which was the most recent full panel we've had.

Edited by geluf

They actually got further away. Last night's show the total GE gap was .6 (30.0 vs. 29.4)Tonight the gap was .8 (29.9 vs. 29.1)Interestingly, both scores went *down* compared to last night.

I was referring to lately compaired to when they started. Sorry I didn't specify. Its funny how people were counting them out in the GE caption.

With the Hamilton competition behind them and no more competitions until Friday, this will be a great time for Crown to clean and make edits. Anyone else think that the new closer could make its debut at Muncie?

Edited by Cadevilina Crown