Carolina Crown 2015

I've heard that Crown will practice at Kell High School this Saturday (day of DCI Atlanta). Does anyone have any information regarding practice times, and if they are open to the public? I haven't found anything on Kell's website or Crown's website.

I've heard that Crown will practice at Kell High School this Saturday (day of DCI Atlanta). Does anyone have any information regarding practice times, and if they are open to the public? I haven't found anything on Kell's website or Crown's website.

Practices are open the public. Crown is very welcoming. If you haven't already, "like" them on facebook. They will provide their schedule.

Also, check out carolinacrown.org on their events calendar. They are great on providing their whereabouts via their events calendar.

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Practices are open the public. Crown is very welcoming. If you haven't already, "like" them on facebook. They will provide their schedule.

Also, check out carolinacrown.org on their events calendar. They are great on providing their whereabouts via their events calendar.

Thanks much. I'll check it out ;)

They just updated the calendar and you are correct: Kell HS.

Well, if anyone happens to be at Kell. I'm willing to bet large quantities of money they're working on that closer. If you could Periscope that, I would love you long time.

Hi Dcp community,

Contrary to what I thought, it appears the Memphis rehearsals are closed - at least from what I gather on the Crown website. I'm sure whatever they're working on will be awesome by the time we see. Looking forward to their changes - if any!

Hi Dcp community,

Contrary to what I thought, it appears the Memphis rehearsals are closed - at least from what I gather on the Crown website. I'm sure whatever they're working on will be awesome by the time we see. Looking forward to their changes - if any!

Interesting. I don't recall Crown ever having any closed rehearsal days in the past. Is this a first?