Carolina Crown 2015

I love how the director (sorry I don't know his name) is so passionate. Great stuff.

I love how the director (sorry I don't know his name) is so passionate. Great stuff.

That one is Matt Harloff. He really gets into it. Kinda kicks ###, eh?

That one is Matt Harloff. He really gets into it. Kinda kicks ###, eh?

I get him and his brother mixed up. I've seen him many times at Crown rehearsals in Allentown. He really gets into it. That is why their hornline is so emotional. He really brings it out in them.

I get him and his brother mixed up. I've seen him many times at Crown rehearsals in Allentown. He really gets into it. That is why their hornline is so emotional. He really brings it out in them.

Really easy way to remember them is Matt is heavier than Ben. I used to get em mixed up too!

Really easy way to remember them is Matt is heavier than Ben. I used to get em mixed up too!

I remember when they both taught Cadets when I marched in 1999, I passed out in the middle of the field in Texas and it seemed like literally 2 seconds from the point where Ben Harloff was on the pressbox and the point I woke up to him pouring water on my face.

• Like 2

I remember when they both taught Cadets when I marched in 1999, I passed out in the middle of the field in Texas and it seemed like literally 2 seconds from the point where Ben Harloff was on the pressbox and the point I woke up to him pouring water on my face.

Seriously? Lmao. I feel your pain, but that's at least a good story! Was that the first place they taught after Star?

Seriously? Lmao. I feel your pain, but that's at least a good story! Was that the first place they taught after Star?

I'm not exactly sure. I know they taught Cadets in both 1998 and 1999 with Donnie Van Doren being the caption head. I am sure they weren't there in 1997. So I don't know where they were before 1998.