Carolina Crown 2015

If they can find a way to make a solid closer, there might just be an equivalent to what happened to Phantom back in 2008.

I've had a PR 2008 feeling since they jumped coats. They have two days to focus on changes to the show. With the level of talent that group has they could very well have an entirely different closer in that amount of time. We'll have to wait and see Friday night! Go Crown!
  • Like 2

I was hoping he would be wearing the same Crown Brass 03 shirt in the last video! Great stuff.

Evening fellow Crownies =) If you have a macbook and an iPhone. And you'd like to know how you can record the live DCI shows to add to your personal collection, shoot me an email.

Evening fellow Crownies =) If you have a macbook and an iPhone. And you'd like to know how you can record the live DCI shows to add to your personal collection, shoot me an email.

Does it require DCI live xD

Does it require DCI live xD

yes.. you must be be a subscriber

Wow, I can't believe how much more impact the red silk moment has now that they added people trying to escape. Since I didn't comment on it right after they added it, I'd like to say something about it now.

• Like 1