Carolina Crown 2015

Ok figured it out. If you have a PC and want to record off your screen, look at this you tube video. It explains how to do it.

Just FYI, when you download the free software, make sure to uncheck loading the yahoo and other boatware. Also it will

ask if you want to load some other program to make your computer faster, just decline that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPIxot2IAm4

Wow, I can't believe how much more impact the red silk moment has now that they added people trying to escape. Since I didn't comment on it right after they added it, I'd like to say something about it now.

THAT is one of THE BEST (and most nightmarish) things I've ever seen.

• Like 3

I agree. Just saw that effect last night. Wow! Crown is really doing more with less props. A fantastic effect.

Ok figured it out. If you have a PC and want to record off your screen, look at this you tube video. It explains how to do it.

Just FYI, when you download the free software, make sure to uncheck loading the yahoo and other boatware. Also it will

ask if you want to load some other program to make your computer faster, just decline that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPIxot2IAm4

I haven't looked at it yet but it sounds sketchy. I'm gonna scan it later today to see whether the thing is safe for everyone

Yes, but if you only watch High-Cam, I think you will miss it. I'd like to have a Multi-Cam option for every broadcast!

I can't stop watching this, being there in person must have been absolutely unbelievable.

I don't understand why everyone is going gaga over that video. The quality of the video is really awful

• Like 1

I don't understand why everyone is going gaga over that video. The quality of the video is really awful

It's loud, man!

It's loud, man!

With a lot of noise in the background. Not the good type of noise. There are many better Crown warm ups from this season on YouTube. But sure, I guess if we're going by the "everything loud is good" mentality, it's a great video.

• Like 1