Carolina Crown 2015

I don't understand why everyone is going gaga over that video. The quality of the video is really awful

Absoltutely! That's what is so cool about it. Just pure Crown brass!

Don't need no good stink'in video/electronics, man! JUST PLAIN IN YOUR FACE BRASS!

Crown Kicks Brass!

With a lot of noise in the background. Not the good type of noise. There are many better Crown warm ups from this season on YouTube. But sure, I guess if we're going by the "everything loud is good" mentality, it's a great video.

It is just an amazing tuning sequence. It is cool, you cant deny that.

Did they have a new large banner in the middle of the show...

Dont think so..

Edited by Zerix

The hornline is great and Crown has my favorite hornline. My comments are about the video quality which detract from the hornline too much for me which is why I'm confused why everyone is going crazy over the video lol

• Like 2

It is just an amazing tuning sequence. It is cool, you cant deny that.

The hornline is great and Crown has my favorite hornline. My comments are about the video quality which detract from the hornline too much for me which is why I'm confused why everyone is going crazy over the video lol

Cappy has imbibed the blue kool aid this season. He's not gonna hype on silly distorted Crown videos anymore. He's too cool for that now. How is the goatee coming along Cappy?

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

Cappy has imbibed the blue kool aid this season. He's not gonna hype on silly distorted Crown videos anymore. He's too cool for that now. How is the goatee coming along Cappy?

Insult option 1: "Make sure to grab your fedora on the way out."

Insult option 2: "He refused to appreciate what he had before it was cool."

And then periscope it <3

OK, I am going to give this a try. I am going to get there around 1:00 pm. Maybe I can catch some brass sectionals before ensemble at 2:00 pm. I'll be periscoping from my phone if I can find a good spot and if i don't run out of phone memory! I'm going to try and make as much room as I can tonight.

This is my first ever periscope so Hopefully I won't disappoint. I guess you have to follow me on Twitter to get notified?

@lanceengland

You can unfollow after and it won't hurt my feelings. If anybody has any tips on Periscope or attending practices, I'm all ears. I am SO looking forward to seeing this tomorrow, both at practice and at the GA Dome. The show is just gorgeous!

• Like 2