Carolina Crown 2015

I didn't get a chance to see the stream of the show last night so I was unaware of what happened. Congrats Crown for making moves last night. I knew they would be a dark horse. If that momentum continues into tonight, I will be more impressed than what I am now.

• Like 4

I did see the scope, but I was hoping for a more high quality video.

I had the live feed last night, the audio was about 5 seconds off from the video. Very annoying, hope they get that fixed for tonight.

Still, great effort by crown, and I think it wasn't their best effort so hopefully tonight will be better.

• Like 1

I think last night's results and being the last corps tonight will have the kids and the crowd super pumped, which will translate to another fantastic performance and score. Break 90 tonight!

Edited by defeldus

To steal a point from the megathread for tonight. Last night's sucess translates into tonight's sucess. The hype those kids must feel is probably astounding. Can you imagine percussion having an even better night tonight, and brass as well? Anything. Anything can happen.

I finally got to see some videos of last night, and crown is looking AMAZING. The additions in the ballad with the hornline member trying to escape but getting pulled back in just makes that movement even creepier. LOVE IT. The guard seemed to have a bit of a rough night, and still pulled out a great number. Hope your scores continue to rise, and silence the naysayers. :) :) :)

I finally got to see some videos of last night, and crown is looking AMAZING. The additions in the ballad with the hornline member trying to escape but getting pulled back in just makes that movement even creepier. LOVE IT. The guard seemed to have a bit of a rough night, and still pulled out a great number. Hope your scores continue to rise, and silence the naysayers. :) :) :)

Speaking of the guard having a rough night, I heard that one of the guard members got hit on the head by equipment in the middle of the show last night and performed with a bloody head and tears in her eyes for the rest of the show. She says she's doing OK, though! Edited by Cadevilina Crown

It's on their instagram

https://instagram.com/p/5kS5DJhyH2/

They're calling for all fans to chant "Abandon all hope..." when they enter the field tonight and the rest of the season, going to really fire up the kids!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153488718842641

Edited by defeldus
  • Like 1