Carolina Crown 2015

Heck -- I think LOS serves alcohol. At least I hope it does.

They do indeed - but a beer will set you back about $9 if memory serves.

• Like 1

Awesome job, Crown. Can't wait to hear you practicing at Allentown!

Where can I find out where they will be rehearsing and their schedule?

they're rehearsing at West Chester Univ Wed/Thu and at Raub Middle School in Allentown Fri/Sat

(Crown's calendar)

I love Raub Middle School. It's so close to the stadium so it's easy to watch them practice and walk over to J.Birney Crum for the show.

• Like 1

they're rehearsing at West Chester Univ Wed/Thu and at Raub Middle School in Allentown Fri/Sat

(Crown's calendar)

Thanks! :colgate:

I've always been a Crown fan - but I honestly just realized that this year - your show grabs and holds me like no other. The transitions are seamless. Nothing is wasted. I LOVE THIS SHOW. The talent in the corps is OFF THE CHARTS. Go for gold Crown.

Allentown couldn't get here much faster.

• Like 2

Allentown couldn't get here much faster.

I want to see how Crown and BD develop and see if (in a wild dream though) Cadets beat BD but Crown remains first.

And there are also rumors on the cadets that are pretty tantilizing, so this week is gonna be a good week.

• Like 2

I want to see how Crown and BD develop and see if (in a wild dream though) Cadets beat BD but Crown remains first.

And there are also rumors on the cadets that are pretty tantilizing, so this week is gonna be a good week.

Crown and BD will continue to improve and clean, and the Cadets will do that as well. Who does it best, and most effectively while continuing to add on things to the show will be the one to win it all. At this point, it could be anyone.

• Like 1

Crown and BD will continue to improve and clean, and the Cadets will do that as well. Who does it best, and most effectively while continuing to add on things to the show will be the one to win it all. At this point, it could be anyone.

I feel like Crown will pull a Spartacus on Finals night. Jump ahead BD or Cadets by .025 or less to take the gold