Carolina Crown 2015

I guess I'm not really considering them to do that because I expect them to be back on top soon after they get some much needed rest and add the changes

I secretly hope they don't. That's the Crownie in me, the drum corps fan says go for it Cadets, been a few years since a well deserved win!

So this might be an odd question but does anybody have any idea when Crown will start selling merchandise from this season on their website? I'm assuming after finals right?

Still am not a fan of the transition and the first half of the closer...........but that ending is just everything you could want from Crown. Absolutely breathtaking in every way, guard member ascending on that ladder as they hit that last set = complete corpsgasm. Sorry. Had to say it. Bravo Crown. Still has some small faults in my eyes, but that show is alive and abounding with energy and that ending will be a classic.

Btw, the Copland section doesn't get enough love. Love that part.

Edited by DrumManTx

Still am not a fan of the transition and the first half of the closer...........but that ending is just everything you could want from Crown. Absolutely breathtaking in every way, guard member ascending on that ladder as they hit that last set = complete corpsgasm. Sorry. Had to say it. Bravo Crown. Still has some small faults in my eyes, but that show is alive and abounding with energy and that ending will be a classic.

I actually see that lull section as more of the time between hell and earth. With that thinking, it makes sense to me why it's a bit of a lull as they try to finish that climb out of hell and burst out on the other side with the closer.

I figure it's great because no one on DCP can find anything in it to complain about.

I have little complaint about this year's show, because, compared to last year's, the 2015 show is 10 times better design wise than 2014, and the members know it because they are performing this show to its peak every night.

• Like 2