Carolina Crown 2015

I have no clue, but I hope Crown has at least 2 very effective visual tricks up their sleeve, as I have a feeling that the Cadets plan to attempt to conqueror all.

I think Crown's show is fine now. I needed a bit more clarification in the closer and the ladder seems to work for me. Cadets need to continue to clean. We knew that show would be hard to clean and behold! They're the laggards in that area at this point. Edited by Tobias

Question....during the ballad at the Atlanta show a member tried to crawl out from under the red vale and then was pulled back in by another member...was that the first time that happened, or was it done at a previous show?

I'll say this ....they sure know how to sell it, the crowd went nuts.

Question....during the ballad at the Atlanta show a member tried to crawl out from under the red vale and then was pulled back in by another member...was that the first time that happened, or was it done at a previous show?

I'll say this ....they sure know how to sell it, the crowd went nuts.

They did it at the TN show the night prior.

It does seem the judges feel that way, but Crown's show is certainly *clearer* if not cleaner.

I'll say it.. Blue Devils 2015 program "Ink" is boring. It's so boring, but they perform it so well, so it doesn't really matter.

I'll say it.. Blue Devils 2015 program "Ink" is boring. It's so boring, but they perform it so well, so it doesn't really matter.

I feel the same way about most of Crown's show! Different tastes, who would've thought? :)

I feel the same way about most of Crown's show! Different tastes, who would've thought? :)

Disagree with both of you lol. 'Tis the nature of this activity.

That's what makes this such a diverse community. Thing is, I can appreciate every show because of the hard work, doesn't mean I have to enjoy the production.

Nonetheless, point is, BD is still cleaner than Crown right now. That is a big deal. Crown's feet are still... dirty.

That's what makes this such a diverse community. Thing is, I can appreciate every show because of the hard work, doesn't mean I have to enjoy the production.

Nonetheless, point is, BD is still cleaner than Crown right now. That is a big deal. Crown's feet are still... dirty.

Amen.

Crown needs to clean.

Clean some more.

And clean even more.

And they will be fine.

• Like 1

Amen.

Crown needs to clean.

Clean some more.

And clean even more.

And they will be fine.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I see a gold medal if they clean. Silver if they don't.